Senior Manager, Sourcing Lead
Title: Senior Manager, Sourcing Lead
Work you'll do:
The primary focus of the Senior Manager, Sourcing Lead is to build and sustain a team of sourcers who develop candidate pipelines both via varied research and networking methods, and via building deep, proactive 1x1 relationships with high potential candidates and future interest candidates by creating a pipeline of talent against the aligned function area of support.
- Identify, pilot and implement innovative sourcing techniques, tools and strategies.
- Support business imperative sourcing efforts across industries and competencies.
- Obtain and compile competitor and market intelligence data to enhance our sourcing strategies.
- Enhance the Firm's visibility and reputation at target competitors and position Deloitte as the employer of choice for practitioners at all levels.
- Build and strengthen key relationships with Recruiting Managers and hiring managers.
- Execute the sourcing mission, strategy, tools and processes for a given competency/industry line.
- Manage assignments, technical/functional content, and practitioner resources for sourcing activities
- Influence sourcing team, recruiters and the business to pilot new, innovative sourcing technologies and tools
- Lead efforts to source new staff for specific Service Areas or Industries based on approved plans and staffing projections
- Prioritize sourcing efforts with Recruiting Team Leads to assure optimum sourcing team success
- Communicate progress to Recruiting Team Leads – coordinate ad-hoc reporting regarding sourcing progress
- Maintain sourcing CRM system to ensure all data is captured, updated and reported properly
- Ensure direct sourcing candidates are entered into RMS noting sourcing specialist
- Proactively manage sources used to generate pipeline without direct supervision
- Source candidates and guide others to source through various mechanisms (direct, internet, referrals, research, relationships, etc.)
- Manage sourcing activities for candidates at consultant through senior manager levels; may on occasion be involved in firm director and partner/principal sourcing
- Develop and cultivate relationships with various levels of management, recruiting and external research sources
- Conduct regular sourcing team status calls
- Manage the sourcing process which includes:
- Communicating Direct Sourcing objectives, processes and mission to Recruiting
- Expectation setting of deliverables to Recruiting team
- Obtaining job specifications
- Developing sourcing strategies
- Developing sourcing SOW to distribute to recruiting teams
- Sourcing candidates for respective industry/service areas
- Creating and managing performance metrics to track progress
- Consistently communicating progress to all stakeholders
- Communicating needs to sourcers
- Coordinating the creation/placement of advertisements where agreed (job boards, internet advertising)
- Prescreening candidates for all levels
- Researching, implementing and maintaining leading edge and creative sourcing tools and resources
- Assisting Recruiters in troubleshooting recruiting process issues
- Assisting with candidate close where necessary
- Ensuring information is properly maintained for reporting purposes
- Managing sourcing costs effectively
The Talent Acquisition team collaborates with the business and across the Talent organization to provide strategic insight into the recruiting vision. The team advises on, implements and executes the recruiting strategy, providing full-lifecycle recruitment recruiting services. Teams are aligned by business function and then by type of hire, campus, experienced and Partner/Principal/Managing Director recruiting. Campus recruiting focuses on early identification of candidates in their academic career through internship and full-time opportunities out of university. Experienced recruiting focuses on aligning candidates who bring previous knowledge and expertise to expanding the business practices. Partner/Principal/Managing Director recruiting focuses on directly admitting the leaders of Deloitte.
Our Acquisition team is focused on getting the right candidate in the door at the right time.
How you'll grow:
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
- Experience with scaling a contingent workforce based on the ebb and flow of demand
- Experience influencing and managing large teams of 50+ people
- Experience collaborating in an onshore-offshore model
- Experience with direct and indirect marketing techniques in one or more of the following areas:
- Email campaigns
- CRM Marketing
- Database Marketing
- Experience working in a Senior Account Management capacity nurturing and building upon key critical relationships.
- Experience working in a customer-facing role (account management, customer service management, retention/loyalty programs etc.)
- Experienced identifying, testing and implementing innovative sourcing solutions with knowledge of latest sourcing and industry trends and technology
- Proficient in office computer software/systems (MSOffice, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 10+ years of experience in creative direct sourcing techniques for a large consulting firm preferred
Requisition code: E18NATSSRMPE570-HRL6
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top