Senior Manager, Information Delivery - State Medicaid
Work you'll do
Senior Managers are expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
- Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
- Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Practice Development & Eminence: Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop
- "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
Analytics and Information Management
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Analytics and Information Management team is responsible for transforming numbers and statistics into actionable information for our clients. We help them predict, plan, and adapt their business strategies to meet real-time challenges and confidently help navigate past whatever obstacles come their way. We take a holistic approach to data and offer a broad range of integration and analytics capabilities, including: Information Delivery, Data Management and Architecture, Digital Finance Technology and Advanced Analytics Enablement. Learn more about our Analytics and Information Management practice.
- 15+ years of relevant technology consulting or industry experience
- Experience implementing a MMIS or Medicaid DW for a State Medicaid Agency
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Willingness for weekly client-based travel, up to 80-100% (Monday — Thursday/Friday)
Qualified candidates are also required to have at least one full lifecycle project experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Development of statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Broad system level expertise across multiple computing platforms and technologies with the ability to influence direction around information management at the Enterprise Level.
- Organize knowledge transfer to clients.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Identify opportunities to add value to the client's organization by effective use of information management.
- Build relationships with CXOs and key stakeholders responsible for information and performance management in client's organization.
- Ability to scope out the effort and cost for an enterprise reporting solution.
- Ability to define how an enterprise information system will align with the organization's business and strategic objectives.
- Ability to manage multiple teams on a data warehousing engagement.
- Experience managing services under a public sector contract with annual budget of $10M+, and large scale project(s) work breakdown structure (WBS) experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Willingness to mentor junior staff.
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization is preferred.
How you'll grow
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATCSRMKF055-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top