Senior Manager, Global HR Analytics and Operations
Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complex issues for clients and communities around the world. Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports the network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Global professionals share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
The Senior Manager Global HR Analytics and Operations is an integral part of the Human Resources Team providing HR and Business leaders across the organization with actionable insights from people data that build strategic advantage, mitigate risk and create ROI. This role reports to the Associate Director, HR Operations, Analytics, Rewards & Real Estate. The Associate Director and the Senior Manager function as Strategic Business Advisors to the Senior Talent Director, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Executive Officer, the Deloitte Global Executive, and Deloitte Global business unit leaders. As a member of this team, the Senior Manager will participate in the following:
- Translating complex business questions and challenges into appropriate analytic methodology, applying understanding of lines of business, and taking into account availability of data sources
- Design and implement advanced statistical analyses, including research design, modeling, and linkage to business results. Recommend analytical frameworks, approaches and methodologies to identify, prioritize, structure, and solve Talent / HR issues related to driving global priorities
- Initiate programs that improve Deloitte Global effectiveness
- Support Deloitte Global's executive leaders including the CEO and COO, on an as-needed basis
- Bring thoughtful projects to light that might benefit our business
- Examine best practices in the industry/MFs and make appropriate recommendations as applicable based on our business model and to further drive efficiency
- Develop recommendations based on analytical frameworks/methodologies to improve HR organizational effectiveness (e.g. talent operating model, chargebacks, HR systems).
- Develop business cases to solve complex HR/ Talent issues related to driving DTTL strategic priorities.
- Analyze talent and financial data to develop data-driven insights to enable leadership to make informed decisions around talent, HR technology/systems, client delivery, etc.
- Provide strategic analyses of workforce data from multiple systems and data sources to help drive informed decisions within HR and across the business.
- Apply specific knowledge of the business to data analytics; identify trends and areas of interest useful and actionable for HR and business leaders.
- Present leaders with compelling insights, recommendations and visualizations of data.
- Translate predictive models into forecasting tools to drive effective talent management and/or predict the impact of interventions.
- Play an active role in the strengthening and advancement of our global reporting and analytics framework.
- Design and deliver dashboards as well as standard and custom reports for HR and senior leadership including relevant documentations and reporting guides.
- Develop and assist with the maintenance of talent dashboards.
- Communicate effectively with HR and senior leaders and help to enhance their understanding of metrics, reports and dashboards.
- Manage and/or provide guidance to Analysts, Senior Consultants or Managers on the team.
- Interact with senior leaders, shape and execute analyses, and prepare clear and compelling presentations for senior leadership.
- Liaise with other Deloitte Global business units or other resources on an as-needed basis.
- Maintain a high degree of collaboration with broader HR team and Global business leaders and teams.
Education: Bachelor's degree in related field; Master's degree preferred
- A minimum of ten years' experience in a role that required solid knowledge in Financial and Data Analytics, HRIS.
- At least five years' experience leading a team and operating as the point person for talent related business operations and analytics.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Significant experience in driving improvement in HR operational performance creating value and engagement across key stakeholders.
- Consulting experience involving presenting to and communicating with senior leaders and translating technical concepts and findings into practical, meaningful HR and business ideas, results and recommendations.
- Experience creating compelling presentation using data visualization software (e.g. Tableau) and PowerPoint
- Experience with HRIS programs, e.g., SAP required.
- Strong analytical, research, and writing skills.
- Ability to analyze large sets of data and integrate into meaningful reports and recommendations.
- Proficiency in using analytical tools and advanced Excel skills.
Requisition code: DE18USAGOP006JR0470
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top