Senior Manager - Forensic and Investigation Services
Senior Manager – Forensic and Investigation Services
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and get the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize everything from your career path to your educational opportunities to your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits, and opportunities.
Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP advises clients on managing business controversy and conflict, executing deals, and maintaining regulatory compliance. We provide services to companies throughout their lifecycle from purchasing a company to investigating potential fraud.
Our Forensics professionals review accounting and business records and provide detailed analysis to help uncover essential facts and insights. We can bring to bear the range of our forensic investigation skill set to help our clients understand and analyze events or issues and prepare to deal with them. We have developed methodologies and strategies that help clients handle difficult circumstances
Forensic and Investigation Services
The Forensic and Investigation Services practice helps counsel with challenging financial and economic issues in complex litigation and other business dispute cases. We provide valuable financial insight and clarity to counsel during all stages of a business dispute, from case theory development and discovery to expert witness testimony.
We are seeking qualified Senior Managers to join the Forensic and Investigation Services practice.
The Forensic and Investigation Services Senior Manager job responsibilities may include:
- Effectively evaluate issues and appropriately delegate tasks to managers and staff; demonstrate proper planning and supervision control
- Perform complete analysis of accounting, finance, economic issues in the context of business transactions; provide recommendations where applicable
- Prepare and execute detailed work plans for engagements in forensic investigations and dispute services
- Prepare high quality trial exhibits
- Assume full responsibility for quality control and accuracy of client deliverables
- Independently perform complex research projects and write professional-level reports summarizing facts, findings, and conclusions
- Analyze financial statements, statistical models, and other business documents
- Excellent writing skills and preparation of final draft deliverables on diverse projects, including accounting and fraud investigations and complex business litigation matters
- Balance multiple client projects and other responsibilities
- Communicate effectively to all levels of engagement management
- Coach, mentor, counsel, and provide job training for staff
- Manage project teams averaging 3-40 personnel
- Market services to existing clients, implement marketing and targeting strategies
- Research market issues and identify market opportunities
- Lead internal initiatives and practice management projects
- Build client base and internal (cross-functional) and external relationships; originate and manage established revenue targets
- Leverage existing client base and relationships to create market opportunities
- Effectively manage risk associated with various engagements
- Senior Manager
- 7+ years of technical accounting, auditing, and/or financial advisory related experience – forensic accounting, investigation, or litigation services
- Fluency in reading, writing and speaking Spanish
- FCPA Experience• Demonstrated ability to manage and run investigations with a broad view and understanding of how financial documentary evidence integrates with other forms of evidence
- Established practice and market eminence in a key industry, service area or client base
- Demonstrated technical excellence, ability to lead and manage significant client engagements
- Must possess a consultative orientation and ability to deliver a broad range of innovative and value-added services
- Demonstrated ability to provide services involving accounting and business consulting projects; participate in client presentations
- Ability to analyze companies from a financial, operational, and industry perspective
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Must be absolutely flexible with the 80-100% travel requirements of client service projects
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Bachelor Degree
- Public accounting or audit experience in a professional services firm preferred
- A strong accounting, finance, and/or economics background preferred
- CPA, CFE, MBA, ASA and/or CFA preferred
Requisition code: E17NATFSRMLC020-AD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top