Senior Manager- CallCenter Business Programs
The Senior Manager reports directly to the Managing Director of the Deloitte CallCenter. The role's primary objectives are to maintain and improve the CallCenter's overall service delivery and its value to Deloitte. This senior leader of Business Programs works in tandem with other CallCenter leaders to create and translate the CallCenter vision and strategy into an overarching business plan to achieve the CallCenter vision. The Senior Manager of CallCenter Business programs leads several key Business Program areas in the US and USI, which include Service Readiness (learning), Knowledge Management, Customer Quality Assurance, and Project Implementation programs. The leader of Business Programs identifies the needed strategies and goals for the future direction of these key support programs to better serve the CallCenter organization based upon its business needs, expansion of services and operational and technological advances.
- Identify and serve as a catalyst/enabler for needed service improvement programs/initiatives.
- Provide guidance, oversight and collaboration across CallCenter leadership to maintain awareness of operational challenges, obstacles, and success while ensuring compliance.
- Build, improve and maintain an evergreen knowledge management program and processes.
- Introduce major technology applications that positively impact key Business Programs such as Knowledge Management, Learning and Quality Assurance.
- Support the execution of key strategic initiatives through project management expertise and specialized analytical support.
- Stay abreast of call center industry direction, best practices in achieving customer expectations and resulting technological innovations.
- Lead and develop direct reports including Managers and team members toward increasing strategic leadership and business awareness.
- Act as the CallCenter Finance liaison for oversight of CallCenter financial plan along with the CallCenter Director.
- Lead CallCenter training efforts and represent the CallCenter on all learning and development needs acting as the CallCenter liaison to Talent's Learning and Development organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or other bachelor degree area with equivalent business experience.
- 10 to 15 years of relevant management and technical experience including project management, change management, knowledge management, training, leading successful teams, and service quality management.
- 5 or more years working in technology helpdesk support.
- CallCenter acumen and experience preferred.
Requisition code: E17PSCSSRMJA011-CL6
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top