Senior Manager - Application Management Services (AMS)
Application Management Services (AMS) Senior Manager
- Los Angeles, California
- San Francisco, California
- Washington, District of Columbia
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Chicago, Illinois
- New York, New York
- Dallas, Texas
What you'll do
Our professionals are aligned with a technology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues. Our service lines include:
- Technology Strategy & Architecture
- Information Management
- SAP Package Technologies
- Oracle Package Technologies
- Distinct Package Technologies
- Systems Integration
- Application Management Services: Provide complete production application support and continuous improvement services for custom and COTS (largely ERP) applications. Develop the post implementation go-live support environment, construct the transition plan from the project team to the support team, and support and maintain the client applications and technology infrastructure.
Application Management Services
In today's business world, the cost and complexity of information technology is higher than ever. Many organizations find themselves with a complex digital environment that is difficult to manage and costly to maintain. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, we work with clients to make sense of these challenges, driving application performance and achieving better business results. Providing a full range of industry leading services, including digital, systems integration and resource planning, we enable clients to fine tune Application Management Services to their IT and business objectives. Learn more about our Application Management Services practice.
Application Management Delivery and/or Functional/Technical experience in Oracle, SAP or custom application systems is preferred. Senior Managers are expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
- Engagement Management: managing engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, managing accounts receivable, defines deliverable content, ensures buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- Business Development: develops and maintains contact with top decision makers at key clients, organizes and leads pursuit teams, participating and leading aspects of the proposal development process, contributes to proposal pricing strategy.
- Practice Development & Eminence: development of solutions and methodologies, development of "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.
- People Development: performs role of counselor and coach, provides input and guidance into the firms staffing process, and actively participates in staff recruitment and retention activities.
- Senior Managers exhibit proven application management delivery experience
- Seven or more year's relevant industry or consulting experience.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Extensive travel is required.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte AMS, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to Fortune 500 clients. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
People and culture make Deloitte a great place to work. Each person is unique and valued for that individuality. Our culture is about inclusion, collaboration, high performance, and opportunity.
Life at Deloitte
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATCSRMTK902-AMS
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top