Senior IT Asset Management
Title: SeniorIT Asset Management
Location: Chicago, IL
Department: T&I - Technology Support Services
Oversees leased and purchased assets within their assigned officein accordance with Deloitte asset management policies and procedures. Hascontrol and responsibility for tracking assets within the local office and overseeslease end process. Directs movements of all leased laptops locally. Reviewsstrategies and processes within the IT organization to ensure the compliance oftechnology operations. Responsible for tracking assets locally, overseeinglease end processes and procuring all laptops.
Illustrative Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains overall control and accuracy of the laptoptracking system. Pro-actively verifying the accuracy of all asset trackingentries for the office.
- Verifies the receipt of assets and maintains copies ofapplicable documentation for the office, and coordinates on the final decisionsand shipment for all lease end assets within the office.
- Supervises weekly audits of local office's asset managementinventory. Reports outcome of audit to Regional Asset Manager/ Backup.Coordinates and reconciles weekly inventories within office.
- Supports all security, risk and compliance activities thatoccur locally related to all laptops. Reporting of media collection,preservation, and destruction.
- Oversees the movement of leased laptops between offices, andshipping and receiving
- Coordinates and reconciles local laptop inventories.Verifies receipt of assets and maintains applicable documentation. Processesreturn shipments for end-of-lease assets. Assists with new hire on-boardinglocally for deployment of machines and peripherals.
- Ensures availability of equipment to TSS team for provisionof laptops and peripherals to new hires, as well as overseeing\completingrepairs of leased Laptops. Ability to lift up to 70lbs.
- Organizes hard drive retention wipe process with localoffice Manager's approval.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Technical Skills
Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills; Advancedknowledge of Laptop inventory tracking system is required. May specialize inMicrosoft SCCM, FEP, MacAfee, and/or mobile wireless devices.
Required Soft Skills
Organizational & Time Management skills, Communicationskills, Project Management, Social Media Technologies, Consultative skills,Influential Relationship Management, Relationship Management, ExceptionalClient Service Delivery, Negotiation skills, Effective Team Building, RiskManagement skills.
Required Licenses,Certifications, and Other Requirements
Comp TIA Certification (preferred but not required)
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree or 3 to 5 years equivalent workexperience, preferably in an ITAM or related systems management and/orcompliance role; experience with Project Management, Social Media Technologies,Relationship Management, Client Service Delivery, and Risk Management.
Requisition code: E18CHISASCJD058-ITL4
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top