Senior Graphic Designer - Creative Development
Senior Graphic Designer - Creative Development Team
Are you highly creative and innovative with design thinking? Do you think out of the box and want to be part of an energetic team? Want to help cultivate cutting edge designs? Then Deloitte's Creative Development team may be looking for talent like you!
Work You'll Do
Deloitte is currently adding to its Creative Development team within Market Development (MD), which employs a high level of expertise to deliver and encourage innovative print and digital concepts to meet client briefs and expectations.
These experienced and creative design professionals will support projects for the Marketing Services Center of Excellence (CoE), with a focus on marketing materials. This position may require periodic travel to support projects, working on-site with marketing, client service and other Deloitte professionals to provide additional assistance when necessary.
- Regularly produce clear and concise assets for print and digital design while embracing brand
- Forge and execute innovative, forward thinking digital and print ideas and apply visual identity standards
- Work with marketing and client service colleagues to develop conceptual designs supporting an overall messaging strategy
- Work with art directors, designers and content developers to continually release assets into production on schedule
- Propose, plan, design, and deliver a full range of high-impact print and digital collateral, including, but not limited to: infographics and data visualization, presentations, social media assets (animated twitter cards), electronic publications (animated interactive PDFs), interfaces, and working knowledge of motion graphics
- Manage production and delivery of materials by working closely with internal and external resources (other Deloitte design departments, agencies, vendors, etc.)
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and differentiate Deloitte from its competitors
- Maintain high standards and ensure only the best work is released to the client
- Collaborate across the group to raise standards of creativity
- Communicate design concepts with clear reasoning behind proposed solutions
- Work in a collaborative, team focused environment
The power of Deloitte Market Development is our people and assets. Market Development has over 2,000 people in the US and significant firm assets that strengthen our brand and grow our firm. Our role is to deliver unique insights, create powerful experiences, build strong relationships and win work for all businesses.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work on MAC and PC (cross platform)
- Fluent in a variety of digital delivery formats (data visualization, interactive PDFs, motion graphics, social media platforms, PPT, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in fine arts or graphic design, media production, or related field
- 5+ years of applied graphic and print and digital design experience
- Significant graphic design experience (print will be a key focus)
- The ability to think creatively and deliver clever concepts
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Collaborative and team-oriented with excellent oral and written communications skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment within tight deadlines
- Strong work ethic with exceptional project management skills
- Can work effectively with all levels of management and on virtual teams
- Demonstrate initiative and innovation appropriate to the assignment and timeframe
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Portfolio review required
- This team functions as an in-house marketing/design agency, so agency experience is a major plus.
- Key skills/tools should include experience with animation, motion graphics and AfterEffects
- Unity 3D and Augmented Reality experience are a plus
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NYCSSPEGO003-MDL4
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top