Senior Federal Subcontract Procurement Analyst
Are you up to the challenge of being a trusted business advisor with an opportunity to influence business strategy at one of the premier consulting firms in the world? If you have experience with the complete FAR lifecycle and have an interest in providing support to mission critical Federal government activities, Deloitte's Federal Contracts team is the place for you! Join our team of professionals in delivering integrated business solutions by successfully navigating the multiple dimensions of the Federal contracting landscape contributing to the success of our practice.
Work you'll do
As a Senior Federal Subcontract Procurement Analyst within our team you will:
- Use proven sourcing strategies to support the business client's requirements for all commodities
- Oversee critical and complex competitive bidding process, conduct routine analyses, including price/cost analysis and ensuring that all transactions are compliant with CPSR, FAR and DFARS guidelines
- Employ critical thinking with highly developed negotiating skills
- Process RFQ's and Purchase Orders for projects within and outside the U.S.
- Capture and maintain prime contract and task order flow down provisions based on new and current awards, as needed
- Manage supplier's cost, quality, and delivery performance to identify potential risks and opportunities
- Maintain compliant files that are CPSR compliant.
- Interact professionally, using highly developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, with an emphasis on Customer oriented services
- Must be able to prioritize workload and responsibilities to provide a high level of service
- Experience managing special projects while maintaining daily functions
- Experience in Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing and/or Federal Subcontracting
- Experience at developing price/cost financial analysis
- Proficiency with Excel and MS Office
- Proven background, experience and understanding of FAR Part 44 Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) policies and procedures
- Knowledgeable of the compliance requirements of Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR)
- Knowledgeable in government regulations (FAR and DFAR)
- Knowledge of USAID and AIDAR requirements
- 5+ years of professional experience preferred in government/prime contractor strategic purchasing, subcontracts or related fields.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficiency with Cost Point
- Ability to manage and develop relationships with key business partners
- Ability to effectively oversee multiple large government opportunities
- Experience in presenting to upper levels of management
- Ability to develop processes in support of migrating from a reaction approach to a strategic approach.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18ROSSCL4AD024-EA
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top