Senior Executive Assistant (Saudi Nationals Only)
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest andmost prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for arewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You'llunderstand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (accordingto the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerousawards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East,best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development ExcellenceAward by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
In addition to our opportunities in audit, tax,consulting, and financial advisory, we offer a variety of careers in InternalClient Services (ICS) considered essential to the growth of the Firm. Whetherin Human Resources, Finance or PR, a career in ICS with Deloitte & ToucheME will give you the opportunity to join a firm undergoing rapid expansion in aregion of fast-paced growth. Your role won't just put your passion for creativesolutions to the test, it will provide you with an environment to grow andbuild a career based on excellence.
Here's one specific opportunity to experience working for InternalClient Services.
The role of the Senior Executive Assistant (SEA) is to providesenior-level administrative and clerical support to the office managing partner.The Senior Executive Assistant is expected to work alongside the leadership toproactively support the partnership and management practices for all divisionsof the firm.
The effective (SEA) possesses a practical body of knowledge that isapplied in the delivery of practice support and market development. (SEA) helps the Partner to make thebest use of their time and is relied on heavily to ensure that work is handledefficiently and without the need for constant or direct supervision.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity
The Senior Executive Assistant role includes, but is not limited to, thefollowing primary duties:
- Represent the Partner in a professional and confident manner, in both written and verbal communications, internally and externally;
- Handle work-related matters on behalf of – and alongside – the Partner, some of which are highly confidential in nat
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying and transmitting text, data and graphics;
- Anticipate business and client service's needs, demonstrating resourcefulness and critical thinking;
- Engaging and working closely with the national brand champion for all marketing related needs of the partner and the related events.
- Identify opportunities to be a brand ambassador by building strong relationships with the Partner's external clients, marketing and account support teams, so that access to clients can be expedited via these positive relationships;
- Coordinate, support and contribute to a variety of special projects for the Partner and/or service line;
- Coordinate and attend internal/external meetings as requested to document action items for independent follow up;
- Support the agile workplace including location and reservation of appropriate space and other required resources
- Proactively manage the Partner's schedule with respect to client events and business-related activities, with minimal input and direction;
- Experience with a variety of office software i.e.: email tools, spreadsheets and databases, presentations and reports;
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information; diplomacy, conciliation and discretion;
- Bilingual candidates confidently and fluently speaking English and Arabic is an requirement;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Arabic;
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment;
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements;
- Ability to gather information and monitor the outcomes;
- Attention to detail, research and problem solving skills;
- Flexibility and accessibility after hours is a requirement
- Exceptional commitment to client service and continuous improvement;
- Effective decision-making ability;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated customer service ability to build effective relationships and work collaboratively in a team environment;
- Preference will be given to Bilingual candidates confidently and fluently speaking English and Arabic;
- 3-5 years of experience of office experience as a secretary or equivalent to project management or business analysis, preferably within a complex professional services work environment;
- Postgraduate/Undergraduate or an equivalent degree in Business Administration/Project Management;
- PMP/CBAP certification are considered as a strong asset;
- Ability to become proficient with various software applications specific to the firm's needs;
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat;
Requisition code: ME-131081-BM
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top