Senior Delivery Solution Manager
Senior Delivery Solution Manager
Work you'll do
- Direct engagement with client allows the individual to gain deep knowledge on business, and continuous interaction with user groups, exposure to business problems, while forging exceptional industry relationships
- Helps provide opportunities to drive transformations for continuous improvements in the AMS journey- Inculcates entrepreneurship culture to drive initiatives for client
- Provides stability in the role due to the typical long term engagements - Nature of AMS Contracts
- Exhibit exceptional interpersonal skills to interact with senior execs and CIO's. Consulting experience is an ideal match for this task
Application Management Services
In today's business world, the cost and complexity of information technology is higher than ever. Many organizations find themselves with a complex digital environment that is difficult to manage and costly to maintain. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, we work with clients to make sense of these challenges, driving application performance and achieving better business results. Providing a full range of industry leading services, including digital, systems integration and resource planning, we enable clients to fine tune Application Management Services to their IT and business objectives.Learn more about our Application Management Services practice.
- Work with teams across geographies, both national and international, to deliver Application Support Services for Clients.
- Drive SLA adherence and engage actively with Client to help achieve and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Execute and drive projects, and possess strong communication and written skills.
- Work with teams on day to day deliverables related to production support and application management
- Work in a Multi-Vendor environment and demonstrate leadership and ownership in resolving end to end problems for Client.
- Follow ITIL process and possess strong understanding on ITSM tools and ITIL framework. Apply the same in day to day activities, both tactical and strategic for clients.
- Working Functional Knowledge of healthcare industry especially in the areas of Billing and sales commission processes
- Deep understanding of Application Management Services processes (Incident management, problem management, POR-LO handover, change management etc).
- Have lead support engagements with healthcare clients in a multi geo and complex Organization set ups
- Have worked in support roles in a multi- technology environment - Reporting and Business Intelligence, Informatica, Database Administration and SQL
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years' experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Link
Requisition code: E18ANTCSRMML901-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top