Senior Data Protection Security Analyst
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Senior Data Protection Security Analyst
Preferred Location: Hermitage/Nashville, TN
Assist in the analysis of new security and protection technologies or operational services for the enterprise to ensure that the appropriate controls are selected. Work closely with management, leads, peers, development teams, business functions, and end users to ensure data protection for systems are used by all areas within the organization. Regularly perform detail feature and usability analysis based vendor's offerings against Deloitte business needs. Regularly review data protection reports and metrics to recommend enhancements and additional controls based on business security models. Support Information Security programs which include security enhancements, new security technology evaluation and testing, project requirement gathering, internal client communications, data protection inquiries, and documentation.
Illustrative Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify security data protection technologies to enhance business services. Perform technology review and provide technical summary of the solutions based on business use cases.
- Support data protection policy reviews and recommendations utilizing technologies such as CASB, DLP and Encryption services
- Support the design, implementation, operation and maintenance of security applications and tools based upon the established security architecture.
- Lead in the identification data protection services to best fit a business need. .
- Assist in the review of data protection requirements of business functions and document the available solutions and processes.
- Monitor security blogs, articles, and reports to remain up to date on the latest security risks, threats, and technology trends to incorporate information into processes, procedures, and communication activities.
- Assist building communication channels with Deloitte functional service line teams gathering information how to support their needs and provide enhanced data protection services.
- Assist with the development, deployment and support of Data Protection solutions.
- Assist with development and communication of information protection guidelines and requirements.
- Provide project support for security functions. This includes assisting with security design and preparing security documentation for internal process as well as internal/external audits and assessments.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- 4+ years in experience in Data Protection and Cyber Security related field.
- May vary by specialization but may include understanding of project management, application security concepts, data protection, and mobility security integration.
- Additionally should possess basic experience in the following:
- Data protection and encryption technologies
- CASB, DLP, and other related data protection technologies
- Cloud Security framework
- Technology research
- Microsoft Office skills
- Industry security frameworks
- Operational experience with various commonly used operating systems and services
- Network communication basics
- Communication and technical writing skills
- BA/BS degree in computer science preferred or 3 to 4 years of relevant experience may substitute equivalent experience for college degree.
- CISSP, ISC2, CISA, GIAC, or comparable information security certifications preferred
Requisition code: E18NATSASCNM015-ITL4
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top