Senior Consultant–Treasury Management-Business Risk- Risk Advisory - Beijing
We are seeking a Treasury Associate Director/Manager/Senior consultant to support the client's Treasury activities related to client's business, banking, cash management, credit & risk. This position requires that the individual be able to multi-task in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment, communicate effectively, demonstrate initiative, and work well with others.
Our position will be responsible for all related matters to support of the clients' activities. The person will help lead the development and implementation of client's Treasury structure and policies, treasury operations including financial analysis, reporting, transaction execution, and projects.
- Assist clients with capital financing overall management;
- Assist clients in making treasury operation plan, supervision position management;
- Assist clients in risk assessment of important investment projects and operational activities;
- Assist clients in monitoring and forecasting cash flow, balancing debts and capital structure;
- Assist enterprises establishing a control system under reform of stated owned enterprise background;
- Establish financial management and control system;
- Establish treasury system;
- Assist clients in establishing and optimizing capital system platform.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor or master is required (Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business).;
- CTP/CPA is a positive.
- Strong analytical skills, hardworking and dedicated to provide customers with excellent service;
- Passion, good at thinking, strong logical ability, strong data analysis ability;
- Mature, proactive, with good team work spirit;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Requisition code: CN127259
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top