Senior Consultant-International Tax Services-Tax and Legal-Shanghai
Deloitte Tax provides comprehensive range of tax consulting services to our clients to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of their assets.
Major services offerings
- Global Employer Services
- Indirect Tax
- International and M&A Tax
- Lead Tax Services
- Research & Development
- Transfer Pricing
Something to know about us
- Advisor to China’s Ministry of Finance on the development of the tax system since 1993
- Recognized as top tax advisors for Hong Kong SAR and the Chinese Mainland by International Tax Review’s annual survey
- “Best Transfer Pricing Service Provider” for the sixth consecutive year by Euromoney Magazine
- Organizer of the Deloitte National Tax Championship
As a Senior Consultant, you will
- Assist managers in providing international tax advisory services including inbound and outbound investment, group restructuring and tax due diligence.
- Train and lead junior staff in completion of tax advisory and compliance projects
- Degree holders in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Law or related disciplines, preferably with a recognized professional qualification;
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ of tax experience from advisory firms or multinational companies;
- Self-motivated, mature, a strong sense of responsibility with positive working attitude and able to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Good team player with good interpersonal skills and excellent organizational skills; self-initiated and result-oriented;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English;
- Strong in interpreting and analyzing financial statements and a general aptitude for quantitative analysis;
- Working knowledge of tax treaties is highly desirable.
Requisition code: CN131031
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top