Senior Consultant-Governance, Regulatory & Risk- Financial Service Industry -Risk Advisory - Beijing
Deloitte Risk Advisory provide a broad away of services that allow clients to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of their systems and processes throughout the enterprise.
Working closely with our clients, Deloitte Internal Audit provide a full range of services including designing a strategic plan for an internal audit, re-engineering existing departments, procedural reviews and the ability to outsource the whole function.
Something to know about Deloitte’s Risk Advisory
- Named by analysts as the leader in Sarbanes – Oxley services
- Named as market leader on the risk consulting services marketplace, according to Forrester Research, a globally respected independent researcher
As a Sr. Consultant, you will
- Carry out allocated tasks in financial services consulting engagements including strategy, risk management , operations and IT&data engagements
- Identify, assess and resolve issues/problems
- Be able to perform project administration/management tasks including developing detailed work plans, manage status, etc
- Interact with client frequently around specific work efforts/deliverables
- Prioritize and oversee activities of others to meet deadlines and quality standards
- Draft reports for manager review, ensure compliance with Deloitte policies and quality/performance standards
- Responsible for reviewing the work of the subordinates and ensuring the professional standard of service to clients is maintained
- Assist our practice in business development work, such as proposal preparation and part of the team for bidding of global / regional opportunities.
- Bachelor degree or above in financial, accounting or related disciplines
- Certification of CFA, FRM certificate is preferred but not mandatory
- For consultant above 3 years’ (sr. consultant above 4 years’) experience in consulting ,corporate finance ,audit or related industry sectors
- Good understanding of the financial services industry business especially Basel II, credit risk management, market risk / treasury management, asset liability management, management accounting, consumer banking business management and securities trading/settlement
- Good understanding of banking operations, IT system and data requirements is preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with high commitment to quality client service
- Good consultation and communication skills, self-initiation, good team player and willingness to work under pressure
- Mature, proactive and committed
- Outgoing character. Strong sense in business development is required. Proven track record in business development activities is a definite advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is mandatory
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Chinese word processing
- Willing to travel
Requisition code: CN126701
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top