Senior Consultant, Technology, Oracle Enterprise Solutions
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Senior Consultant, Technology, Oracle Enterprise Solutions in Minneapolis, MN and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Assist with implementing technology-enabled solutions and provide Oracle consulting services for clients in the consumer and industrial products industry. Under supervision, perform full lifecycle Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) Financials (Oracle R12) and Oracle Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) (Release 11) implementation. Support business processes as well as technology practices and responsible for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Aid senior management to implement practical business solutions under multiple deadlines. As a part of a high-talent team implement technology-enabled business solutions for clients. Define systems strategy, gather and document business requirements, and support the functional design, prototyping, and process design stages of Oracle ERP implementations using Agile methodology. Implement and develop combination of Oracle Financials modules including: General Ledger (GL), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), iProcurement, Purchasing, and iSupplier. Develop functional design specifications for transformation of financial data from legacy system using Oracle Methodology through FAH. Create and maintain configuration documents for Oracle, including business requirement document (BR030), functional design documentation (MD50), and configuration documents (BR 100). Utilize Oracle query tools, including TOAD and SQL developer to support the testing of Oracle standard functionality and custom objects. Develop integrated test scenarios, identify test data, execute test scenarios as part of system integration testing, troubleshoot and resolve issues identified, and document test results. Design and develop custom Oracle reports using OBIEE and XML publisher.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering (any), MIS or a related field.
- Two years of experience providing Oracle IT consulting services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have two years of experience with:
- Defining systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, and supporting the functional design, prototyping, and process design stages of Oracle ERP implementations using Agile methodology;
- Implementing and developing combination of Oracle Financials modules including: General Ledger (GL), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), iProcurement, Purchasing, and iSupplier;
- Developing functional design specifications for transformation of financial data from legacy system using Oracle methodology through FAH;
- Creating and maintaining configuration documents for Oracle, including business requirement document (BR030), functional design documentation (MD50), and configuration documents (BR 100);
- Utilizing Oracle query tools, including TOAD and SQL Developer to support the testing of Oracle standard functionality and custom objects;
- Developing integrated test scenarios, identifying test data, executing test scenarios as part of system integration testing, troubleshooting and resolving issues identified, and document test results; and
- Designing and developing custom Oracle reports using OBIEE and XML publisher.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0917MIN2
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top