Senior Consultant, Technology, Deloitte Digital
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Senior Consultant, Technology, Deloitte Digital in Dallas, TX and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Function as integrator between business needs and technology solutions. Help to create functional and technology solutions to meet clients' business needs. Responsibilities include, among others, defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, solutioning, architecting, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementation. Perform accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues. Work within a collaborative engagement model to help clients define, design, and implement technology solutions. Help to define business requirements and process design, including scenario design and flow mapping. Support in creating functional designs, prototype test planning and execution, coordinate training, and document operational support procedures. Interpret business requirements and architect Mulesoft services and integrations utilizing Continuous Integration/Continuous Development (CI/CD) and Agile process. Identify the application programming interface (API) from the business process design and implement the API utilizing Cloud Native, Amazon, Mulesoft, Dell, Apigee and IBM API. Support the design and deployment of end-to-end integrated solutions using Java, Cloud, Amazon Web Services, JSON, Python and UNIX. Create design documents addressing business pain points around integration leveraging Mulesoft Anypoint API platform. Develop best practices documents and reusable templates on Mulesoft. Create reusable assets and accelerators for Mulesoft. Support the design and development of RESTful APIs and SOAP web-services utilizing RAML, Swagger, XML, Mockable, Anypoint platform, CloudHub and API Manager. Support the design and development of technology-enabled solutions and architect application integrations using SOA/EAI solutions. Build enterprise scalable integrations between modern implementations including Salesforce, SAP, custom applications, Mobile apps and legacy platforms through APIs and batch processes. Configure, test and modify applications using Java, J2EE, Spring, AOP, Web Services, Mule ESB, SQL and PL/SQL.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems (CIS), Engineering (any), Management Information Systems (MIS) or a related field.
- Two years of experience providing IT consulting services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have two years of experience with:
- Interpreting business requirements and architecting Mulesoft services and integrations utilizing CI/CD and Agile process;
- Identifying the API from the business processes design and implementing the API utilizing Cloud Native, Amazon, MuleSoft, Dell, Apigee and IBM API; Supporting the design and deployment of end-to-end integrated solutions using Java, Cloud, Amazon Web Services, JSON, Python and UNIX;
- Supporting the creation of design documents addressing business pain points around integration leveraging Mulesoft Anypoint API platform;
- Developing best practices documents and reusable templates on Mulesoft;
- Creating reusable assets and accelerators for Mulesoft; Supporting the design and development of RESTful APIs and SOAP web-services utilizing RAML, Swagger, XML, Mockable, Anypoint platform, CloudHub and API Manager;
- Supporting the design and development of technology-enabled solutions and architecting application integrations using SOA/EAI solutions;
- Building enterprise scalable integrations between modern implementations including Salesforce, SAP, custom applications, Mobile apps and legacy platforms throughAPIs and batch processes; and
- Configuring, testing and modifying applications using Java, J2EE, Spring, AOP, Web Services, Mule ESB, SQL and PL/SQL.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0917DAL2
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top