Senior Consultant - Technology, Consulting (Summer/Fall) - Emory
Have a passion fortechnology? We’re looking for a sharp analytical thinker, who is curious andeager to learn in a team environment. As a member of our Technology Consultingteam, you’ll further your knowledge, work on real-world client assignments, andunderstand the most critical technology challenges facing businesses today.Join us, and contribute to developing and implementing clients’ IT strategy,effectively plan for the future, and enhance their current businesscapabilities.
Work you’ll do
- TechnologyStrategy & Architecture – TS&A advises CIOs, CTOs andbusiness leaders to develop IT strategies for business outcomes, driveefficient IT operations, evolve key IT capabilities to meet changing marketdynamics and deliver IT-enabled business transformation. We bring strategies, services and tools tomanage Information Technology investments, portfolios and operations, includingcreating, leveraging, and applying innovative technologies to optimize businessperformance. Our expertise spans theentire technology stack, from applications to infrastructure. We designarchitectures and build IT solutions to translate strategic business decisionsinto an organization’s technology foundation. We identify emerging technologytrends that are relevant to business and shape end-to-end solutions through keystrategic partnerships. We lead clientsthorough the complex transitions that come with M&A transactions and thetransformations that are part of that journey including: target identificationand pre-deal due diligence, M&A roadmaps, strategies, and synergy targets,developing Day 1 projects and plans and post Day 1 planning and execution.
Technologyand your talent can answer many complex business questions. Our TechnologyConsulting team plays a major role in directly linking technology insights toour clients’ organizational goals. At Deloitte, our technology consultants create sharply-focused solutions within a business’ full operatingmodel, accounting for its people, intellectual capital, technology, andprocesses. Learn more about ourTechnology Consulting practice.
- A technicalbackground via an undergraduate degree or work experience
- Enrollmentin a Master’s of Business Administration program
- A Bachelor’sdegree in following or related area(s): Computer Science, Computer InformationSystem, Management Information Systems, Data Analytics, Math, Accounting,Business, Finance, Marketing, Operations, Statistics, Supply Chain, ComputerEngineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Management, or IndustrialEngineering
- Strongacademic track record (minimum GPA of 3.5)
- Three toseven years’ experience, with one to two years’ experience in roles that haveused technology as a business enabler
- Travel up to80% may be required, dependent on project role and location
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtainU.S. Security Clearance (Federal Practice candidates only)
How you’ll grow
Throughout your internship,you’ll gain first-hand insights into technical skills, critical professionalbehaviors, standards, and mindsets needed to be effective/achieve results astechnology consultant. You’ll work with a wide variety of talented strategicleaders and learn how to leverage and analyze data, tackle real-worldtechnology challenges, and experience what it’s like to be a part of ourorganization.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do theirbest work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniquenessand offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help themto be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs andare continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our peopleexcel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. Webelieve that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus oneducation, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drivepositive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impacton the world.
Wewant job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared andconfident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do yourresearch: know some background about the organization and the business areayou’re applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral andcase interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and jobhistory with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips fromDeloitte professionals.
To submit anapplication/profile for the TechnologySenior Consultant position you will need tosubmit your resume and cover letter to your campus career center andto our career site.
- Submit resume andcover letter to your Emory Go campus career center job site.
- Submit to ourcareer site at: http://tinyurl.com/Tech-MBA-SC-Emory
- Please use thefollowing naming convention when naming your documents First, Last, type of document e.g. John Doe Resume.
- When creating your personal profile on our site,please select “University Recruiting” for Source Type and “Campus” forUniversity Recruiting.
- If you have previously created a profile onDeloitte’s website, you can use the same log-in information as before
- Complete aPersonal Data Summary (PDS) by accessing the following link:
EmoryTech Personal Data Survey
Requisition code: S17EMYCF18JLYHS-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top