Senior Consultant, Technology, Analytics and Information Management
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Senior Consultant, Technology, Analytics and Information Management (AIM) in McLean, Virginia and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Design, develop, and implement systems and processes to capture, integrate and distribute information in an enterprise. Function as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions and help create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs. Gain exposure to multiple industries and service lines within the practice while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by engagement follow-up opportunities. Define systems strategy; develop system requirements; design, prototype, and test custom technology solutions; and support system implementations. Design and implement end to end Master Data Management (MDM) solutions for clients including configuring and designing Mappings, Base Objects, Staging Tables, Landing Tables, Match and Merge rules, Trust Scores, Secure Access Manager (SAM), Validation Rules, Hierarchies, and Batch groups, including registered custom PL/SQL procedures. Design and implement Hub side and Informatica Data director user exits using Java and Service Integration Framework (SIF). Design and create custom user interfaces using SIF, Core Java and other J2EE applications. Develop and perform large scale Extractions, Transformations, and Loads (ETL) using Informatica. Design and develop data cleansing routines utilizing data quality functions including standardization, transformation, and rationalization, linking, and matching. Test, tune, and migrate databases and Data Warehousing (DW) applications using Oracle, SQL and PL/SQL. Design and configure subject area groups, external child tabs, external tabs, custom actions, search queries, and reports using Informatica Data Director.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, CIS, Engineering (any), MIS or a related field.
- Two years of experience providing data management consulting services to clients.
- Must have two years of experience with:
- Designing and implementing end to end MDM solutions for clients including configuring and designing Mappings, Base Objects, Staging Tables, Landing Tables, Match and Merge rules, Trust Scores, SAM, Validation Rules, Hierarchies, and Batch groups, including registered custom PL/SQL procedures;
- Designing and implementing Hub Side and Informatica Data director user exits using Java and SIF;
- Designing and creating custom user interfaces using SIF, Core Java and other J2EE applications;
- Developing and performing large scale ETLs using Informatica;
- Designing and developing data cleansing routines utilizing data quality functions including standardization, transformation, rationalization, linking, and matching;
- Testing, tuning, and migrating databases and DW applications using Oracle, SQL and PL/SQL; and
- Designing and configuring subject area groups, external child tabs, external tabs, custom actions, search queries, and reports using Informatica Data Director.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0717MCL1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top