Senior Consultant, Technology, Analytics and Information Management (AIM)
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Senior Consultant, Technology, Analytics and Information Management (AIM) in Chicago, IL and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Provide data management services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company. Function as an integrator to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs. Architect, design and develop enterprise information delivery solutions. Gain exposure to multiple industries and service lines within the practice while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by engagement follow-up opportunities. Work with business users in order to gather functional requirements, perform business analysis, and create data mapping documentation. Lead development of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence (DW/BI) projects throughout the full software development lifecycle. Design enterprise data warehouse architecture using dimensional modeling, including Snowflake and Star Schema. Extract, validate, integrate, transform and load data into warehouse targets by developing extract, transform and load (ETL) jobs using Informatica. Guide performance of gap analysis, data migration and application build deployment, user acceptance and unit testing for ETL related projects. Design database queries, triggers, procedures, functions and packages to perform complex data analytics using Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, SAP HANA and MySQL. Design and develop business reporting solutions, including modification and issue resolution utilizing business objects (OB) and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE).
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Engineering (any), Computer Science, Information Systems, CIS, MIS or a related field.
- Two years of experience providing data management services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have two years of experience with:
- Working with business users in order to gather functional requirements, perform business analysis, and create data mapping documentation;
- Developing DW/BI projects throughout the full software development lifecycle;
- Designing enterprise data warehouse architecture using dimensional modeling, including Snowflake and Star Schema;
- Extracting, validating, integrating, transforming and loading data into warehouse targets by developing ETL jobs using Informatica;
- Performing gap analysis, data migration and application build deployment, user acceptance and unit testing for ETL related projects;
- Designing database queries, triggers, procedures, functions and packages to perform complex data analytics using Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, SAP HANA and MySQL; and
- Designing and developing of business reporting solutions, including modification and issue resolution utilizing BO and OBIEE.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0917CHI3
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top