Senior Consultant, Technology, Analytics and Information Management
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Senior Consultant, Technology, Analytics & Information Management in Dallas, TX and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Function as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions. Help create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs. Gain exposure to multiple industries and service lines within the practice while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by engagement follow-up opportunities. Define systems strategy; develop system requirements; design, prototype, and test custom technology solutions; and support system implementation. Work with team to design process flows to manage clients' IT asset deployment and disposal processes. Consult with clients on the design and implementation of data warehousing and business intelligence applications. Create shell scripts to start extract, transform, load (ETL) processes and generate trigger files using UNIX. Within a team, implement enterprise-level data architecture by designing ETL codes for mapping, transformations, sessions and workflows, using Informatica PowerCenter and PowerExchange. Design database queries, triggers, procedures, functions and packages for reporting and data analytics using Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL and Netezza. Develop user interactive reporting solutions using Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI) tools, including SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS). Design business functionality and architecture flow diagrams using MS Visio.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Engineering (any), Computer Science, CIS, MIS or a related field.
- Two years of experience providing data management services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have two years of experience with:
- Consulting clients on the design and implementation of data warehousing and business intelligence applications;
- Creating shell scripts to start ETL processes and generate trigger files using UNIX;
- Implementing enterprise-level data architecture by designing ETL codes for mapping, transformations, sessions and workflows, using Informatica PowerCenter and PowerExchange;
- Designing database queries, triggers, procedures, functions and packages for reporting and data analytics using Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL and Netezza;
- Developing user interactive reporting solutions using MSBI tools, including SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS; and
- Designing business functionality and architecture flow diagrams using MS Visio.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0817DAL2
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top