Senior Consultant, Technology, Analytics and Information Management
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Senior Consultant, Technology, Analytics and Information Management (AIM) in Miami, FL and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Design, develop, and implement systems and processes to capture, integrate and distribute information in an enterprise. Function as integrator between business needs and technology solutions and help create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs. Gain exposure to multiple industries and service lines within the practice while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by engagement follow-up opportunities. Define systems strategy, develop system requirements, design, prototype and test custom technology solutions, and support system implementation. Perform large scale Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL), Business Intelligence (BI) Data Warehousing (DW) implementations and data migrations using Informatica, Datastage, or SSIS. Under supervision of Managers, design database queries, triggers, procedures, functions, and packages for reporting and data analytics using SQL Server, Teradata, or MySQL. Test, tune, and migrate databases and DW applications in SQL Server, Oracle PL/SQL, and Transact SQL. Develop Entity Relationship diagrams and star scheme-based logical and physical data models for DB2 or MS SQL Server databases using MS Visio. Summarize data using SQL, advanced excel tools or visualization diagram to draw quantitative and qualitative critical insights. Assist with the design and optimization of Qlikview and Tableau dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability, and standardization.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems (CIS), Engineering (any), Management Information Systems (MIS) or a related field.
- Two years of experience providing data management services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have two years of experience with:
- Performing large scale ETL, BI DW implementations and data migrations using Informatica, Datastage, or SSIS;
- Designing database queries, triggers, procedures, functions, and packages for reporting and data analytics using SQL Server, Teradata, or MySQL;
- Testing, tuning, and migrating databases and DW applications in SQL Server, Oracle PL/SQL, and Transact SQL;
- Developing entity relationship diagrams and star scheme-based logical and physical data models for DB2 or MS SQL Server databases using MS Visio;
- Summarizing data using SQL, advanced excel tools or visualization diagram to draw quantitative and qualitative critical insights; and
- Designing and optimizing Qlikview and Tableau dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability, and standardization.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC1017MIA1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top