Senior Consultant (Technology Advisory Services – Outsourcing Advisory) – Based in Jakarta
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- Outsourcing Content
- Provide advice Outsourcing technologies content (e.g. Data Centre, rationalization, consolidation, build, refurbishment; Networks, Applications, Security, Cloud, Mobility, SaaS; Shared Services; Organizational / Operating models etc. etc.
- Translate practical experience in roles such as Transition / Transformation or Project Services Management, into relevant client discussions
- Managed Service Provider
- Develop relationships with the Managed Services Providers so as to understand there services portfolio
- Translate this knowledge into client insights and advice
- Maintain roadmap for leading technologies in SEA and innovation across industries
- Client Management
- Manage day to day interactions with clients
- 3+ Years of experience in Transition or Transformation projects.
- 5+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience for Senior Consultant
- A willingness to travel 80 – 100% of the time
- Experience participating in all aspects of large-scale IT projects including, identification, planning and cost estimation through requirements, sales cycle, design, development, testing, implementation and production.
- Knowledge of Procurement principles and Negotiation techniques with direct and practical application of such
- Knowledge of Major Project Methodology with a minimum 5 years of hands on experience executing to those Methodologies to support client deliverables.
- Must have hands-on technical experience with several tools. Example Microsoft Project.
- Transition / Transformation solution design experience required.
- Knowledge of governance models and supporting processes (e.g. ITIL / PMI based Tools, methodology and processes).
- Experience translating the end state business and technology models into deliverable projects
- Experience identifying gaps in existing client solutions / skill base and developing mitigation best practices and use experience to solve client problems.
- Experience defining the specific metrics which communicate the benefits of the project to the business; tracking to what extent those benefits are being delivered on an ongoing basis; and identifying metric stakeholders and owners.
In addition, successful Senior Consultant will have the following preferred background:
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- A Bachelor’s Degree in an IT Related topic
- PMI PMP
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Detail oriented.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: DC334-129702-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top