Senior Consultant - Strategy & Operations (Business & Finance Transformation) - Consulting - Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte Consulting is the world’s largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as “the Best HR Consulting Firm”.
Job Description and Responsibility：
- Ability to produce a high quality work product and collaborate with others to deliver a superior client experience
- Ability to understand how business functions operate and how sector trends impact a client’s business
- Identifies levers that impact a client’s bottom line and can articulate the business case for proposed solutions
- Maintains composure through conflict and sensitive situations, escalating issues to engagement/ account leadership when appropriate
- Ability to organize insights and define a logical flow to tell a story when presenting recommendations
- Draft reports for Manager/Associate Director review and report of findings to clients in a timely manner
- Bachelor degree or above in finance, accounting, financial engineering, management, related disciplines
- 4+ years of experience in global consulting firm with a focus on
1.Business Model Transformation – Operating Model Design and Delivery; Large-scale Transformation Integration
2.Finance – Finance Strategy; Finance Operating Model; Performance Management
- Solid project delivery experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with high commitment to quality client service
- Strong track-record in effectively developing market credibility in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to motivate and lead a team with enthusiasm, drive and effectiveness
- Outgoing character
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is mandatory
Requisition code: CN128742
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top