Senior Consultant (Strategy & Innovation)
Deloitte LLP seeks a Senior Consultant (Strategy & Innovation) in New York, NY.
Work You'll Do
Execute the development of process automation and artificial intelligence technology products for our Attest & Enterprise Risk Services, Tax, Consulting, and Financial Advisory Services practices. Participate in the development of new digital products which focus on service delivery transformation. Perform design of functional product architecture, product development, and deployment of new ways of delivering services. Execute and lead multiple project work streams, including opportunity identification, ideation, stakeholder communication, technology vendor management and delivery. Develop functional architecture design, technical design requirements, business logic requirements, and user interface requirements. Design product development plans and develop commercial feasibility analysis for new products. Manage product testing in collaboration with the solution architect and technology development team. Evaluate new technologies in the areas of process automation and artificial intelligence. Develop and maintain a diverse set of business relationships across a broad network during project engagements.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Three years of experience performing product development and testing.
- In the alternative, the employer will accept a Bachelor's degree and five years of experience as stated above.
- Experience must include one year of:
- Leading the SDLC using both Waterfall and Agile SCRUM methodologies;
- Analyzing the benefits and constraints of various software technologies and assessing technical feasibility based on business inputs;
- Translating business requirements into functional requirements by analyzing stakeholder needs via Joint Application Design and creating business rules to automate decision marking processes using Corticon Business Modular;
- Leading the database ETL work stream to convert semi-structured client data from internal systems (Oracle MDM or MS Office) to structured inputs;
- Creating client-ready documentation such as Requirements Traceability Matrix, Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, Interface Design Documents, System Process Models, and Functional Workflow;
- Creating executive presentations on Product Vision, Product Roadmap, Production Readiness incorporating analysis and visualization from BI dashboard using Tableau, interactive prototype using InVision, and graph visualization using NodeXL;
- Providing production support for existing applications using CRM and defect tracking tools including TFS, Clarify, Track Record, and HR Quality Center, and utilizing SQL queries for preliminary debugging;
- Utilizing at least one of innovation domain such as machine learning, natural language generation, or blockchain; and
- Participating in sales or client pursuits including preparation of pursuit materials, and performing vendor assessment to identify potential partners.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XSFH18FD0817NYC2
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top