Senior Consultant (intellectual property law) - Legal Group - Tax & Legal Department
The Deloitte CIS Legal group is announcing an opening for a Senior Legal Consultant in the field of intellectual property. We are seeking a qualified professional who is able to work well on a team to solve complex issues related to intellectual property. The candidate should also possess excellent knowledge and experience in "know-hows", trademarks, computer software, databases, industrial designs and the object of related rights.
- Prepare legal opinions on the application of intellectual property legislation;
- Complete full-service projects for identifying, formalizing and protecting rights to intangible assets;
- Support registration procedures with respect to the results of intellectual activity in Russia and in foreign jurisdictions; coordination of foreign offices and third party specialists;
- Prepare draft articles and reviews on issues related to the specialization field.
The successful candidate should have:
- Higher education in law (preferably Higher School of Economics, Moscow State University, Russian State Academy of Intellectual Property, Moscow State University of International Relations);
- At least 4 years of experience in the field of intellectual property;
- Tangible achievements within the framework of the above experience (provide a list of completed projects with a description of certain tasks and your contribution to resolution thereof);
- Analytical and creative thinking (prepare examples of your implementation of non-standard solutions in your work);
- The status of patent attorney is a plus;
- Accuracy, ability to meet deadlines;
- Analytical and organizational skills, attention to detail;
- Deep theoretical knowledge and practical experience in the application of legislation (positions of the Intellectual Property Court, the Supreme Court, Rospatent and relevant positions of courts and tax authorities on tax issues);
- Fundamental knowledge of the Internet functioning, procedures and conditions of calling to liability for illegal content, etc.
- Strong communicational skills, accurate speech;
- Good command of English (written and oral).
Requisition code: 129626
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top