Senior Consultant CRM Architect - Information Technology - Internal Client Services
Deloitte CIS is currently implementing Dynamics CRM solution in CIS. For both project purpose and future system support and development Deloitte is looking for the MS dynamics CRM Architect with strong technical background and desire to build new Dynamics CRM competence center within Deloitte IT from zero point.
The role will involve:
- Control of solution architecture and source code delivered by contractor;
- Participation in CRM implementation project as CRM technology and integration expert;
- Working together with CRM project team in long term and short term project planning;
- Building Dynamics CRM competence Center in Deloitte IT for support and development processes;
- Building IT release process within IT and alignment of it with Business Development Team process.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3 + years experience in Dynamics CRM 2011/2013/2015/2016;
- 5 + year's relevant working experience including expertise in enterprise CRM implementations as well as application deployment and/or distributed system implementation;
- CRM Tech Lead and support experience;
- Ability to articulate architectural differences between solution methods and the related challenges and approaches for each;
- Ability to seamlessly move between high level architectural review/design tasks and "roll up the sleeves" tasks required to deliver products and services;
- 5+ years experience in core .NET technologies and related areas: SharePoint, Reporting, SQL Server.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Understanding of CRM/ERP software implementation project life cycles and methodologies;
- Experience in building IT support and development processes from zero point in enterprise wide environment;
- Strong system analysis skills and experience.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.
Requisition code: 130046
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top