Senior Consultant CIT - Wrocław
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, tax, legal and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. In 150 countries Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate.
Deloitte professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other and strength from diversity. They enjoy an environment of continuous learning, challenging experiences, and enriching career opportunities. Deloitte’s professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities.
Currently, we are looking for experienced professionals to work in our team in Wrocław as:
Senior Consultant (CIT)
Demonstrated ability to:
- apply technical knowledge and formulate client tax recommendation,
- identify potential areas of risk and discuss those issues with management,
- write and review tax advice for the client,
- supervise tax project realization in cooperation with managers,
- assist in delivering and monitoring client engagements.
Qualifications and experience:
- university degree in Law or Economics,
- very good knowledge of tax law,
- at least 4 years of working experience in tax advisory, experience in CIT advisory will be an advantage,
- experience in consulting firms, accounting offices or legal offices,
- Tax Advisor Certificate will be an advantage,
- very good level of written and spoken Polish and English
- analytical thinking,
- ability to work effectively in a team,
- good communication and interpersonal skills.
- work in one of the world’s largest consulting firm,
- challenging and development opportunities in an international environment,
- excellent portfolio of training – local and international,
- great working atmosphere in a very dynamic and professional envioronment,
- an attractive and competitive salary, including various benefits
Please apply online and create ot review you candidate profile.
Applications without CV attached will not be considered
We contact only selected Candidates.
Requisition code: 129332
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top