Senior Consultant - Casey Quirk Deloitte
Senior Consultant- Casey Quirk by Deloitte
Casey Quirk is the largest management consulting practice dedicated to advising investment and wealth managers on business strategy. We sit at the intersection of Financial Services Industry vertical and Strategy & Operations horizontal of Deloitte Consulting. Casey Quirk's global practice includes professionals in New York, Connecticut, London and Hong Kong.
Work You Will Do:
- Applying problem-solving skills to large work streams in an engagement and leading projects
- Leading client and market interviews
- Confidently presenting substantial portions of deliverables to the client
- Providing insightful recommendations to the client
- Managing, guiding, and developing the project team
- Maintaining strong relationships with professionals on the client side
- Contributing to thought leadership and white paper production
- Undergraduate degree with a focus in economics, engineering, finance or accounting preferred
- Outstanding academic achievement and demonstrated leadership
- A passion for consulting and investment management
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- A passion for learning, professional growth and knowledge sharing
- A desire to be part of an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and fun team environment
In addition successful candidates may have the following preferred skills:
- MBA or similar advanced degree preferred
- 3 – 5 years of research and analysis experience
- Prior consulting experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATCSRCAF103-SO
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top