Senior Consultant - Business Tax (R&D and Government Incentives) - Tax and Legal - Shenzhen, Guangzhou
- Assist in interview with the clients to understand clients’ business operation and potential R&D projects;
- Assist in identify and analyze core technology and technical challenge of a new product or R&D project of the clients under the guidance of senior managers and managers;
- Assist in client pursuits, including prepare for client meetings, draft the proposal, marketing materials, articles, etc.;
- Assist in prepare deliverables (including tax deliverables, technical paper) of the clients’ R&D projects under the guidance of senior managers and managers.
- Bachelor or above, major in finance / engineering / computer science, etc.
- 3-5 years working experience in R&D of an company or R&D institute and familiar with R&D project procedure
- Strong project managing and tracking skills, able to control the project risk, independent working ability on multi projects
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Overseas study or working experience preferred
- Being interested in being a professional in Big Four conducting technical consultation work
Requisition code: CN116488
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top