Senior Consultant - Business Tax (R&D and Government Incentives) - Tax and Legal - Shenzhen, Guangzhou
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte China Tax and Business Advisory is the only Big Four practice that works As One across Greater China Region including the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan with nearly 2,500 tax people to advise and assist clients concerning tax and business issues. It is also a Tier One tax practice in Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwan (International Tax Review's World Tax 2014).
- Assist in interview with the clients to understand clients' business operation and potential R&D projects;
- Assist in identify and analyze core technology and technical challenge of a new product or R&D project of the clients under the guidance of senior managers and managers;
- Assist in client pursuits, including prepare for client meetings, draft the proposal, marketing materials, articles, etc.;
- Assist in prepare deliverables (including tax deliverables, technical paper) of the clients' R&D projects under the guidance of senior managers and managers.
- Bachelor or above, major in finance / engineering / computer science, etc.
- 3-5 years working experience in R&D of an company or R&D institute and familiar with R&D project procedure
- Strong project managing and tracking skills, able to control the project risk, independent working ability on multi projects
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Overseas study or working experience preferred
- Being interested in being a professional in Big Four conducting technical consultation work
Requisition code: CN116488
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top