Senior Consultant - Banking and Insurance team
Deloitte’s Banking and Insurance OperationsPractice covers retail, commercial and transaction banking across channel,middle or back office operations and the associated processes including accountservicing, payments, card operations, credit operations and collections andrecoveries.
Banking and Insurance Operations with itsdeep industry expertise carries out target operating model definition andimplementation, M&A integration, cost reduction, risk & regulatorydriven change programmes and supports core technology transformation.
As a Senior Consultant, your primary focuswill be on the delivery of client work that will successfully fulfil and exceedclient expectations and deliver engagement and programme objectives. You willown clear deliverables and lead small work streams and start to develop stronglong-term client relationships with the aim to be recognised as a trustedbusiness advisor in the retail banking sector.
Assignments will be focused across the fullspectrum of the Retail Banking industry or General Insurance & Life andPensions value chains and will include:
- BankingEfficiency and Automation
- End to EndDigital Enablement
- ComplexBanking Transformation
- StructuralReform and Regulation
- Operating Model design, enablement anddelivery
- Process and digital transformation
- Cost Reduction
- Riskand Regulation
- Working within or manage small projects or programme work streams
- Understanding and anticipating client requirements and develop clientrelationships
- Developing work plans for engagements and producing exceptionaldeliverables for clients
- Actively monitoring key risks and managing issues
- Contributing to the development and growth of the retail bankingpractice
- Participating fully within the team and actively contributing to teamdevelopment.
- Relevant experience within a major retail bank, building society orconsulting firm involved in retail banking OR relevant experiencewithin a major insurer or consulting firm involved in either General Insuranceor Life and Pensions
- Relevant experience at leading inkey roles digital transformation as well as embedding a digital mindset with anorganisation
- Direct project experience of Agile project management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of methodologies including Lean, Six Sigma, BPR techniques,operating model analysis and design and implementation methodologies beneficial
- Actively participate and contribute to the development of the retailbanking practice team
- Fluent English
- Someclient engagements may require extensive travel.
By joining Deloitte, you will:
- Takeproactive career steps – set goals and career plans with your career counselor
- Developexcellent professional skills
- Continuouslydevelop through our Deloitte Learning curriculum, e-learning modules andregional training programs
- Receivecompetitive salary and social package.
If you have the qualifications and attitude, andyou’re ready for a career with a dynamic organization in an environment thatfosters professional development and accelerated career advancement potential,we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply on-line and create or reviewyour candidate profile.
Requisition code: PLEX_123428
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top