Senior Consultant (antitrust law) - Legal Group - Tax & Legal Department
Legal Group of Deloitte CIS would like to announce the opening of a Senior Consultant vacancy in the field of antitrust and corporate law. We are looking for a competent specialist having vast knowledge and experience of working with Clients in the above specified and related fields, including experience of individual work relating to structuring and organizing of M&A transactions and investment projects, reorganization of legal entities and securities issue registration.
The role will involve:
- Analyzing applicable legislation of the Russian Federation and the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) as to competition law and other issues which are within the competence of the Russian Federal Antimonopoly Service (including, economic concentration, transaction approval, abuse of dominant position, anticompetitive agreements, unfair competition, requirements for biddings, advertising and trading issues, etc.)
- Supporting Clients in M&A transactions approval at the Russian Federal Antimonopoly Service and its regional authorities.
- Auditing Clients' activity for compliance with the requirements of antitrust law, supporting Clients during examinations taken by the Russian Federal Antimonopoly Service authorities, when hearing cases at the Russian Federal Antimonopoly Service authorities and/or courts, including administrative offense cases
- Participating in M&A transactions structuring, supporting of legal entities reorganization and restructuring of their groups
- Securities issue registration, drafting of corporate documents (shareholder's agreements, memoranda of understanding; documents on optional and obligatory proposals, corporate solutions, founding and other corporate documents, other documents related to establishing, reorganization and liquidation of legal entities)
- Preparing legal advice on antimonopoly and corporate law issues, drafts of articles and overviews of issues relating to the professional area
- Participating in trainings/workshops for Clients and colleagues on the specified issues
- Higher professional education (a degree from a leading Russian state higher education institution would be a plus)
- Extensive practical and theoretical knowledge of the professional area
- Consulting experience with antimonopoly and corporate law. Over 4 years of consulting experience with the antimonopoly and corporate law (the professional background with major holding, consulting or investment companies would be a plus)
- Accuracy, meeting deadlines
- Analytical and organizational skills, attention to details
- Strong communication and speaking skills
- Fluent English
Requisition code: 129676
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top