Senior Clerk (1-year Contract) - Professional Environment Services - Hong Kong
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Job Description and Responsibility:
- Responsible for sorting, collecting and distributing documents
- Handle outdoor collection and delivery of documents / parcels
- Responsible for bank-in cheques, outgoing mail & parcel delivery and daily delivery to Inland Revenue Department etc.
- Sort incoming mails for distribution and dispatch outgoing mails
- Handle general administrative work as assigned
- Assist in ad hoc assignments when required
- Form 5 or above
- 1 year’s relevant working experience in mailing service is preferred
- Good team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, responsible and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft office, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Good command of Cantonese and English (verbal & written). Fluency in Putonghua is an advantage.
Requisition code: CN128502
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top