Senior Campus Recruiting Specialist - Advisory Managed Risk Services
Senior Campus Recruiting Specialist – Advisory Managed Risk Services
Seeking an experienced, energetic recruiting professional who can deliver a high-touch, personalized candidate experience and bring the right high quality talent in the door at the right time. Looking for a professional who is progressive and can lead from the front by being authentic, agile, connected and technologically bold in all areas of recruiting.
Work you’ll do
Campus recruiting focuses on early identification of candidates in their academic career through internship and full-time opportunities out of university.
- Responsible for the execution of full life-cycle campus recruiting
- Serve as the subject matter expert and primary point of contact for candidates, educational institutions and the business
- Provide market insights and guidance to internal stakeholders in designing a tailored recruiting approach at designated school(s) to achieve demand
- Leverage recruiting expertise including recruitment results and competitive market intelligence to drive strategies and influence key internal stakeholders on recruitment activities
- Serve as a “Brand Ambassador” to expand our internal & external footprint to build the Distinctively Deloitte brand
- Role may provide opportunity to manage established projects or conferences or develop new programs for multiple businesses
The Talent Acquisition team sits within our Talent Evolving Workforce Center of Excellence and collaborates with the business and across the Talent organization to provide strategic insight into the recruiting vision. The team advises on, implements and executes the recruiting strategy, providing full-lifecycle recruiting services. Teams are aligned by business function and then by type of hire, campus, experienced and Partner/Principal/Managing Director recruiting.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 3-5 years of related experience
- Proven ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to quickly acquire a strong understanding of relevant firm businesses, recruiting policies, procedures, and systems
- Consultative approach toward clients with proven ability to influence others and build strong relationships
- Ability to embrace technology platforms and lead teams and clients in participating in our social media strategy across Deloitte businesses
- Demonstrate a willingness to step outside of comfort zone and try new methodologies and approaches in the spirit of experimentation and innovation
- Analytical decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate skills in various technologies (i.e, Microsoft Office, applicant tracking system)
- Job requires travel, frequent evening and occasional weekend work during busy seasons
- Previous recruiting experience in a professional services or large corporate environment
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17NATSSRSMM591-HRL4
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top