Senior Business Solutions Analyst (Strategic Tax Application Center)
Deloitte Tax LLP seeks a Senior Business Solutions Analyst (Strategic Tax Application Center) in Chicago, IL.
Work You'll Do
Conduct and lead workshops in order to elicit business needs and create requirement models. Perform effective Enterprise Analysis within a short duration to help planning and architectural efforts. Gather and document system and business requirements in the form of epics and user stories, and ensure unique business needs are properly translated to functional specifications. Serve as liaison between business stakeholders, development and testing teams, and architecture and platform teams. Prepare estimations for business analysis tasks and deliverables. Perform requirement analysis and systems analysis. Create UI mockups and prototypes. Facilitate design and development of software solutions. Perform manual testing & conduct UAT sessions. Assist in the quality assurance process.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Eighteen months of experience performing requirement gathering and elicitation using Agile methodology.
- Experience must include eighteen months of:
- Communicating and providing standard processes to service clients;
- Collaborating with Business Stakeholders, technical teams, and QA teams to ensure successful communication of requirements and dependencies;
- Providing business analysis in the areas of elicitation, requirements analysis, business process improvement, gap analysis, functional decomposition and design, data modeling, use cases and rapid prototyping;
- Utilizing Microsoft software (MS Visio, Axure (prototyping), Word, Excel, TFS, SharePoint, Windows 8) and corporate systems (UI Components, database connectivity, application logic, servers and web based applications) for requirement and systems analysis;
- Performing prototyping through use of MS Visio and Axure Pro;
- Providing business process analysis, requirements, design, and working with Agile (Scrum) Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) framework including user stories;
- Collaborating with contractor resources and providing technical leadership, including direction setting, consensus building and conflict mediation; and
- Utilizing analytical and project management techniques to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Position requires approximately 25% travel.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XSFH18FT0717CHI1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top