Senior Business Solutions Analyst (Strategic Tax Application Center)
Deloitte Tax LLP seeks a Senior Business Solutions Analyst (Strategic Tax Application Center) in Chicago, IL.
Work You'll Do
Conduct and lead workshops in order to elicit business needs and create requirement models. Perform effective Enterprise Analysis within a short duration to help planning and architectural efforts. Gather and document system and business requirements in the form of epics user stories and ensure unique business needs are properly translated to functional specifications Serve as liaison between business stakeholders, development and testing teams, and architecture and platform teams. Prepare estimations for business analysis tasks and deliverables. Perform requirement analysis and systems analysis. Create UI mockups and prototypes. Facilitate design and development of software solutions. Perform manual testing & conduct UAT sessions. Assist in the quality assurance process. Analyze business plans, project plans, business operations, vendor products, customer requirements and system functionality to help further clients' needs.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Eighteen months of experience performing business analysis using Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Experience must include eighteen months of:
- Applying business analysis experience in the areas of elicitation, requirements analysis, systems analysis, business process improvement, gap analysis, functional decomposition and design, data modeling, use cases, rapid prototyping and quality assurance assessments;
- Applying knowledge of Microsoft software (Word, Excel, TFS, SharePoint, Windows 8) and corporate systems (UI Components, database connectivity, application logic, servers and web based applications) for requirement and systems analysis;
- Performing prototyping through use of MS Visio and Axure Pro;
- Creation of UI mockups and prototypes;
- Providing enterprise analysis to help planning and architectural efforts;
- Providing business process analysis, requirements, design, and working with Agile (Scrum) Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) framework including user stories;
- Working with business stakeholders, development testing teams, architecture and platform teams to set engagement direction, consensus building and conflict mediation;
- Analyzing business plans, project plans, business operations, vendor products, customer requirements and system functionality to help further clients' needs;
- Performing manual testing and conduct UAT sessions; and
- Applying analytical and project management skills, including understanding how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Position requires approximately 25% travel.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XSFH18FT0717CHI2
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top