Progress your career, make a difference!
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is an organization of member firms devoted to excellence in providing professional services and advice. Our practice in Bulgaria was established in 1992 and ever since we have been building a firm that provides our clients a unique combination of international experience and local and knowledge.
Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help your company excel globally. Our portfolio of Clients ranges from big financial institutions to small and medium size enterprises, where innovative and tailored solutions on most pressing business issues are required.
To support the stable growth of our Audit practice, we are seeking to recruit for our office in Sofia ambitious and goal-oriented
Key responsibilities will include:
- On-the-field engagement management and ensuring successful delivery of high quality audits;
- Actively build on existing experience of the client’s business and industry;
- Coach team members and reinforce Deloitte’s inclusive and diverse culture;
- Support the Audit management group in fulfilling practice development activities;
- Strictly follow Deloitte’s professional, ethics and independence standards in all assignments.
Qualified candidates will demonstrate:
- Proven track record in on-the-field management of financial audit engagements and strong competence in IAS and IFRS;
- Strong people & project management skills with ability to multi task across projects;
- University degree in Finance and Accounting or other business-related major;
- Fluent English and Bulgarian as well as very good report writing and presentation skills;
- ACCA certification and/or Bulgarian CPA will be considered an advantage.
We will offer you:
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in a multinational corporate organization;
- A rewarding working environment where personal initiative and development are encouraged;
- Attractive compensation package and bonus opportunity for target achievements and high performance;
- Comprehensive and ongoing learning;
- A well-developed counselling and performance evaluation process that supports your career growth within the firm.
Does the abovementioned describe you?
We look forward to hearing from you!
We appreciate your interest and will treat your application strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of the personal data protection.
Requisition code: SA-0117
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top