Senior - Audit - Macau
With significant experience in local and international laws and regulations, Audit practice of Deloitte China provides competencies and professional audit service to our client.
Major services offerings are Computer Audit, Corporate Governance, Financial reporting in Hong Kong, Financial reporting in Mainland China, Internal Audit, Public Offering Services, Sarbanes-Oxley Readiness and Facilitation Services.
Something to know about Deloitte's Audit
- No. 1 position in assisting Chinese companies to go public in overseas markets
- Leader in Hong Kong IPO market and provided audit services to 25 percent of all the companies listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong
- "Outstanding Professional Service Firm in VC'S 10-year History in China" by China International Private Equity Forum 2008
- "VC/PE-Backed Overseas IPO Lead Auditing Firm" for 2006 and 2007 by Zero2IPO China Venture Capital Annual Ranking
- Ranked No.1 in "2009 US Top 40 Accounting Firms" by Vault, a leading provider of information on career development
- Ranked No.1 among Top 5 Award for CVAwards 2009 China's Auditors in VC/PE industry of the Year
As a Senior - Audit (Macau), you will
- Assume a high level of responsibility of audit planning and control;
- Responsible for reviewing the work of the subordinates and ensuring the professional standard of service to his/her portfolio of clients was maintained;
- Responsible principally for audit related engagements but sometimes undertake engagements of an accounting and taxation nature;
- Supervise junior audit staff.
- University degree or above in accounting, finance or other related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years' experience in auditing;
- Relevant work experience with a Big-Four accounting firm will be a definite advantage;
- Professional accounting qualification is a plus;
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English; Putonghua is a plus;
- Strong planning and organizational skill with an analytical mind;
- Customer-oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated, a strong sense of responsibility; Able to work independently and complete job within timeline;
- Drive for client service excellence;
- Proficient in Microsoft applications;
- Holder of Macau ID card is definite an advantage.
Requisition code: CN49112
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top