Senior Associate-Corperate Finance Advisory-Financial Advisory(TJ)
Deloitte & Touche Corporate Finance Ltd is the corporate finance arm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu providing a full range of corporate finance advisory services to a multiplicity of local and international businesses including corporate advisory, mergers and acquisitions, transaction execution, valuations and capital raising.
Something to know about Deloitte's Financial Advisory Services
- Named as "World's Best Securitization Accounting Firm" for the 11th consecutive year by International Securitization Report
- Named as "Due Diligence Firm of the Year (2008), Asia Pacific" by Global M&A Network
We are currently seeking Corporate Finance Advisory professionals for our Hong Kong office:
- Assist in the origination and executive of M&A transactions in the Greater China region
- Assist Associate Director in developing / implementing new service initiatives and building up / maintaining client relationship
- Assist Associate Director in managing M&A transactions, including but not limited to carrying out strategy work, preparation of Information Memorandum/Business Plan, conducting research, prepare documentation for and advising on M&A transactions.
- Market M&A services and develop service proposals
- Bachelor degree or above, major in accounting, finance, economics, business administration or MBA with recognized financial / accounting qualifications
- 2 - 6 years M&A execution / investment banking experience
- Understand valuation techniques, building of cashflow model
- Exposure in IPO, code on M&A and relevant regulatory requirement. Detail knowledge in this area would be a plus
- Excellent analytical, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent standard of integrity
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is a plus
Requisition code: CN133786
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top