Senior Associate - Valuation & Modeling - Financial Advisory - Nanjing
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
About Financial Advisory
Financial Advisory (FA) practice of Deloitte China provides strategic and financial advisory services to clients throughout all phases of the economic cycle. FA comprises several distinct but related global service lines whose shared principal objective is the creation and enhancement of shareholder and stakeholder value. We are dedicated to providing clients with a full range of services, including:
Valuation and Modeling Services guide and advise clients on valuation methodologies and provide valuation advisory services relating to business interests. These include intellectual property, intangible assets, common and preferred stock and other securities, partnership interests, employee stock option plans (ESOPs), private debt instruments, options, warrants, and other derivative products relevant to our clients.
As an Associate, you will
- Assist in business valuation, financial modeling and advisory engagements
- Perform business and financial analysis, conduct industry research
- Assist in identification, assessment and resolution of issues / problems
- Support our other lines of services as appropriate and necessary
- Bachelor degree or above in accounting, finance, economics, mathematics, business administration or related disciplines
- Qualification of certified public valuer
- Knowledge of financial modeling skills is preferred
- relevant work experience in a reputable firm
- Strong analytical and communication skills with high commitment to quality client service
- Fast learner, with flexibility and adaptability to work in different service lines and on different industries
- Self-initiation, good team player and willingness to work under pressure
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese, including both technical and business writing, good documentation and presentation skills
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Willing to travel
Requisition code: CN131877
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top