Senior Associate, Treasury Advisory
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Deloitte’s Financial Advisory Services offer strategic and financial advisory services that include Corporate Finance, M&A Transaction Services, Insolvency & Reorganization Services, Forensic, Valuation Services and Treasury Advisory. Our specialists provide sound advice, effective solutions and extensive support to help Clients grow shareholder value or to resolve problems.
The Treasury Advisory team works with clients in operational areas such as: Liquidity/Cash optimization, Foreign Exchange Management, Debt Strategy and Derivatives applications. To ensure that we deliver the best possible advice and solutions, we also have a global network of expertise and resources behind us.
We are currently seeking qualified professionals to join our Treasury Advisory team at the Senior Associate level:
- Perform Treasury process gap analysis and to collate findings.
- Work in collaborative team to analyze Client’s Treasury issues and to interview key personnel.
- Liaise with Client’s executives and external banking professionals as required.
- Identify issues, define symptoms and recommend solutions.
- Participate in Client presentations.
- Prioritize objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting.
- Assist senior members of the team to increase the profile of the team, both externally and internally.
- Support junior members of the team.
- Build and manage relationships with peers within other practice areas of Deloitte.
- Use available knowledge networks to extract relevant information for projects.
- Contribute qualifications, deliverables from projects to global knowledge database.
- Support documentation and sharing of lessons learned from each project.
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials and business acumen.
- 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience, especially in areas related to corporate cash management and process reviews.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work well with others.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualized new approaches and solutions.
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving.
- The following qualifications would be desirable:
- CPA, CFA, MBA or other equivalent designation (completed or in progress)
Kindly attach a copy of your resume when submitting your application.
Due to volumes of application, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: SE134-129912-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top