Senior Associate - Restructuring Services - Financial Advisory Services - Shenzhen
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Financial Advisory (FA) practice of Deloitte China provides strategic and financial advisory services to clients throughout all phases of the economic cycle. FA comprises several distinct but related global service lines whose shared principal objective is the creation and enhancement of shareholder and stakeholder value. We are dedicated to providing clients with a full range of services, including:
- Restructuring Services assist financial and corporate investors in assessing investment opportunities and providing professional advisory services to support them in making effective and timely business and investment decisions concerning their outbound, inbound or domestic M&A transactions.
- Assist in delivering advisory and or implementation services to clients on corporate recovery, restructuring, financial review, insolvency, exit strategy, liquidation, bankruptcy, disposition of non performing investments and other matters relating to distressed investments.
- Draft reports for manager review, ensure compliance with Deloitte policies and quality/performance standards
- Responsible for reviewing the work of subordinates and ensuring the maintenance of a professional standard of client service
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Management or related discipline
- Certification of CICPA, HKICPA, Lawyer Certificate or relevant qualification is preferred, but not essential
- More than 3 years’ relevant work or audit experience acquired in a reputable professional firm
- A basic knowledge of the relevant laws and regulations is preferred and/or hands-on experience in restructuring or liquidation is required
- Strong analytical skills with a high commitment to quality client service
- Good commercial business sense, good negotiation and communication skills, self-motivation, good team player and willingness and ability to work under pressure
- Mature, proactive and committed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese, including both technical and business writing, good documentation preparation and presentation skills
- Willing to travel
Requisition code: CN129752
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top