Senior Associate - M&A Transaction Services - Financial Advisory Services - Beijing
As one of the largest and most comprehensive advisory organization in the Asia Pacific region, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services (“FAS”) practice provide our clients full range of services and supports.
Something to know about Deloitte’s Financial Advisory Services
- Named as “World’s Best Securitization Accounting Firm” for the 11th consecutive year by International Securitization Report
- Named as “Due Diligence Firm of the Year (2008), Asia Pacific” by Global M&A Network
As a Senior Associate, you will
- Responsible for Executing transaction services engagements, including financial due diligence, business valuation, financial modeling and advisory engagements, performing business and financial analysis, conducting industry research, report writing and proposal preparation, etc. under the guidance of partners and managers.
- Draft reports for manager review, ensure compliance with Deloitte policies and quality/performance standards;
- Responsible for reviewing the work of the subordinates and ensuring the professional standard of service to clients is maintained.
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Management or related disciplines;
- Professional qualification of HKICPA/ CICPA or relevant qualification is preferred but not essential;
- More than 3 years` relevant work experience in Big 4, MNC, investment banks, securities houses or other related professional firms;
- Knowledge on financial modeling skills is an advantage;
- Strong communication and report writing skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese;
- A good team player with excellent analytical, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Requisition code: CN126865
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top