Senior Associate - M&A Transaction Services - Financial Advisory - CD
Deloitte Financial Advisory practice is one of the largest and most comprehensive in the Asia Pacific region. We have offices located in some of the most economically active cities in China , including Beijing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Shenzhen, etc..
We are dedicated to providing clients with a full range of services, including:
- Corporate Finance Advisory
- Infrastructure and Capital Project Advisory Services
- M&A Transaction Services
- Deloitte Forensic Services
- Restructuring Services
- Valuation Advisory Services
- Real Estate Advisory Services
Our fully dedicated M&A Transaction Services team provides private equity investors and corporate buyers with a broad spectrum of accounting, tax and other services to support all types of mergers, acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, joint ventures, investment and financing structures, divestitures, spin-offs and post-transaction activities.
- Execute transaction and related advisory services engagements in serving corporations and private equity investors in financial and tax due diligence, accounting structuring, business valuation, financial modelling, financial advisory and related transaction support services;
- Work closely with local and international colleagues from different service lines as well as external professional advisors, including financial advisors, lawyers and industry experts;
- Identify deal issues and provide suggestions for solutions;
- Manage the preparation of high quality of report and deliverables.
- Prioritize and quantify key risk factors and present key findings to client ;
- Lead, coach, supervise and develop the skills of junior team members.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Management or MBA;
- 3 years of relevant work experience in Big Four accounting firm and/or audit or equivalent transaction services;
- Professional qualification of HKICPA / CICPA or other equivalent overseas qualifications;
- Experienced in dealing with and managing international and domestic clients including Mainland Chinese clients;
- Must have good business sense and be able to identify key elements and issues in the transaction;
- Exposure to IPO, Special Audit and due diligence would be an advantage;
- Knowledge on financial modeling is an advantage;
- Independent and self-motivated, good team player with ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese), and writing skills, including the ability to write well-structured reports;
- A strong command of Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word;
- Willingness to travel is a must (occasionally with short notice).
Requisition code: CN114969
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top