Senior Associate in Valuation & Modeling team
Deloitte stands fordiversity of people, experience, industries and the services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It will provide you with intellectual challenges, a good starting point for your career, and excellent opportunities to develop and gain valuable experience.
Senior Associate in Financial Institutions Group (M&A / Valuation & Modelling team)
Financial Advisory. We provide advice in the scope of corporate finance, capital and debt financing, mergers and acquisitions, forensic, valuation, due diligence and restructuring.
- Supporting senior staff in leading M&A projects including:
- Preparation of project documentation: teasers, information memorandum, financial forecasts, client presentations, etc.
- Co-ordination of project deliverables, preparation and supervision of project timetables,
- Active contact with clients on a day-to-day basis,
- Preparation of data rooms,
- Other activities as appropriate to complete the project,
- Preparation of financial models for valuation and transaction advisory purposes,
- Taking responsibility for effective project delivery,
- Supervising work of junior colleagues,
- Contributing to business development and the sales process,
- Compliance with risk procedurę.
- 4-5 years of experience in the area of M&A advisory and/or valuation and modeling,
- Solid knowledge of valuation methods (DCF and multiples), financial statements and accounting principles,
- CFA/ACCA Certification completed or in process,
- A strong command of spoken and written English and Polish,
- Excellent knowledge of Excel based tools,
- Excellent analytical skills,
- Quick learner,
- Successful in contacting client representatives (from all levels including managers and Board of Directors / Supervisory Board members),
- Ability to work effectively in teams with both clients and other Deloitte professionals,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary and social package,
- Attractive customized learning portfolio (professional designations and international certificates),
- Continuous professional grow and clear career path,
- Benefits such as: medical insurance, sports card, participation in various employees sport teams and activities,
- Friendly work atmosphere and staff parties.
If you have the qualifications and attitude, and you’re ready for a career with a dynamic organization in an environment that fosters professional development and accelerated career advancement potential, we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply on-line and create or review your candidate profile.
Requisition code: 128992
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top