Senior Associate – Business Process Solution - Tax & Legal – CQ GDC
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
This session can provide the specific information of hiring function, service line or team.
Deloitte China Tax and Business Advisory is the only Big Four practice that works As One across Greater China Region including the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan with nearly 2,500 tax people to advise and assist clients concerning tax and business issues. It is also a Tier One tax practice in Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwan (International Tax Review's World Tax 2014).
Job Description and Responsibility:
- Assist managers to lead the engagement team and provide accounting, tax and payroll services to internal/external clients;
- Assist managers to lead the engagement migration from retain office;
- Plan and scope work, control, supervise and review work of staff on engagements;
- Ensure compliance within the team with Deloitte policies and quality/performance standards;
- Be responsible for training and counseling of subordinates.
- Bachelor or above degree, major in accounting or taxation related
- Preferred 3-4 years' full-time related working experiences with Big Four in relevant job scope. 5-6 years full time experience with BPO/SSC in relevant job scope is also welcome.
- Good understanding of PRC accounting standards, IFRS or US GAAP, tax laws/rules and other regulations
- Strong business writing skills in both English and Chinese as well as fluent spoken English language
- Be mature, proactive, committed, motivated with strong sense of teamwork
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership skills
Requisition code: CN126372
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top