Senior / Assistant Manager - Business Innovation (Sustainability)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Job Description and Responsibility:
- Develop Sustainability strategies, governance and Sustainability reporting frameworks services offered by Deloitte's Sustainability practice .
- Analyze business growth opportunities, manage risk and compliance measures, while responding to consumer and business expectations of growing environmental and social corporate responsibility.
- Foster client relationships and play a key role in delivering services to clients.
- Contribute to the integration of experience and service capabilities of all service line in developing sustainability offerings.
As a Senior you will:
- Work in a collaborative team analyzing client issues and developing solutions.
- Participate in the collection, assessment or writing of the sustainable reports.
- Author presentations and present findings to clients.
- Bachelor degree or above; focus on environment, sustainability, EHS issues, or systems and strategy is an asset.
- Experienced in developing GRI standard report.
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in corporate social responsibility or sustainable development services are preferred.
- Sound understanding of sustainability issues across various industry sectors.
- Effective documentation skills, business writing and presentation skills, also fluent in English.
- Bright and critical thinker and dedicated to providing excellent service to clients.
- Highly organized with the ability to operate well with minimal supervision and considerable independence.
- Willing and able to travel.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: 132543
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top