Senior Analyst - Database / Finance Reporting and Analysis
Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complex issues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
Deloitte has entered a new era of collaboration with the creation of a global shared service organization referred to as CoRe. This new company encompasses more than 700 professionals from the Executive Member Firms and DTTL, including Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, Spain, UK, US and DTTL.
CoRe was created to drive the Deloitte Global 2020 Strategy by sharing investments and resources to increase our global operational performance, enhance cross-border agility, deliver services, develop talent, enhance operational performance and mitigate risk. Additionally, CoRe fosters a collaborative global culture, drives member firm cooperation, and acts as a platform for achieving global objectives.
The CoRe management team supports the operational execution across geographies and services. CoRe supports the Executive Member Firms by delivering a group of strategic shared services including (but not limited to) Procurement, Knowledge Service, and Real Estate.
This position is responsible for providing operations reporting and analytical support for all aspects of the global CoRe Procurement team.
You will provide global procurement reporting and analysis, contributing key analysis to be used in initiatives including firm leadership briefing documents, sourcing efforts, supplier relationship management efforts and more. Additionally you will participate and contribute to system/reporting improvement initiatives and new tool implementation efforts.
- Lead and coordinate key reporting tasks related to the strategic procurement initiatives in different areas of focus such as: Professional Services, Real Estate, Technology,etc.
- Assist in cleansing and reconciling data from different sources, internal and external, regional and global
- Develop qualitative and quantitative dashboard and analysis that leads to actionable recommendations to leadership
- Track and report supplier contract and savings performance
- Participate in the creation and distribution of leadership management report
- Support client service team inquiries for information
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Must have mastery knowledge and skills in analysis tools such as MS Excel, MS Access and intermediate knowledge in Tableau, QlikView or other databases and visualization tools
- Team player; able to work under tight time constraints and work effectively in a cross function environment.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent interpersonal skills both oral and written
- Knowledge of SAP reporting capabilities preferred
- Broad knowledge of data management
- Project management skills with an ability to interact and build consensus across diverse groups
- Experience with the global strategic procurement process in a large decentralized environment is preferred
Must possess a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Mathematics, and Business Administration or related field; minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience, preferable in a procurement role.
Requisition code: DE18USAGOP004LN0251
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top