Senior Administrative Assistant (Rosslyn)
- Performs standard and advanced administrative and clerical duties, as well as independent project assignments for internal clients.
- Provides direct support to Partners, Principals, and Managing Directors (PPMD) or Managers and Senior Managers.
- Position requires comprehensive knowledge of Deloitte’s policies, processes, and also of clients’ function and industry.
- Performs a broad range of administrative details of a highly confidential nature, on a regular basis, requiring a high level of discretion. Often handles highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Conducts quality assessments and coordinates administrative tasks with other functions.
- Coordinates all aspects of travel arrangements for both domestic and international business travel including but not limited to booking flights, hotel and local transportation, providing agendas and itineraries, and arranging passport/visa requirements if necessary.
- May on occasion include travel arrangements for PPD’s accompanying team.
- Prepares and reconciles time and expense reports as well as performing audits as necessary. Advanced proficiency in DPS, including invoicing, adjustment submissions, write-off requests and close/reinstate projects as needed.
- Resolves DPS compliance issues, and handles research requests and billing analysis to draft invoices as needed.
- If located in a service center environment and/or part of a shared services work model, may coordinate and distribute the daily assignments to other Administrative Assistants; monitors and balances workloads.
- Acts as the Internal Initiative Champion for local, regional and national business initiatives.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Proficient knowledge of standard office equipment; Advanced Microsoft Office skills; Advanced RTrak, Workshare application skills, SAP skills; Strong typing skills
- Associate’s Degree; 3 to 5 years of related experience in administrative support for a large professional services organization
- Relevant experience, preferably in a large corporate, professional services or Big 4 environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and pleasant, positive demeanor
- Ability to exercise good judgment/decision making when necessary
- Ability to prioritize and take initiative – assertive and confident
- Flexibility to work overtime as required
- Ability to multi-task in a high-stress environment
- Significant attention to detail and follow through skills
Requisition code: E17ROSSASCJT010-CL3
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top