Senior Administrative Assistant - One Team Business Center (Colorado Springs)
This position plays an integral role in supporting the success of the practice by providing a variety of administrative services to our internal clients in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment. The successful candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills and will be able to perform multiple tasks under deadline pressure while maintaining Deloitte's exacting standards of quality. In this position, the role holder will have responsibility for supporting Partners, Principals and Directors to help ensure timely delivery of client work product. Routine administrative activities include department support, project coordination, meeting coordination, calendar management, research, travel arrangements, time and expense entries, event planning, and back-up support for other administrative assistants.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support for internal clients (such as partners and directors of the firm).
- Coordinates meetings and conferences and may attend department meetings and prepare minutes as directed.
- Handle sensitive/confidential information requiring a high level of discretion.
- Develop a good working relationship with all levels of staff.
- Cultivate relationships and maintain contact with external clients on behalf of internal clients.
- Function as a backup for other Administrative Assistants within the group and support other teaming activities as directed.
- Prepare requisitions for specific office purchases with appropriate authorization and arranges for payments.
- Search and collect information from various internal/external sources to provide preliminary research.
- Make time and expense entries accurately in a timely manner.
- Compose business correspondence under direction from the clients served.
- Handle all incoming calls proficiently and follow through with issues raised with appropriate parties.
- Provide communication summaries and place calls on behalf of client as directed.
- Arrange essential mail both paper and electronic to help expedite client actions and avoid missing deadlines.
- Prepare professional business communication documents including memos, letters, invoices and emails with some direction from client.
- Adhere to firm directed formats including fonts and logos for all internal and external communication documents.
Organizing and Planning
- Arrange and reserve conference rooms, catering, audio visual and telephony equipment for meetings and conferences as requested by client.
- Arrange international and domestic travel under guidance from the client in accordance with firm policy.
- Coordinate and arrange logistics for external functions including meetings, conferences, entertainment, receptions and dinner arrangements with minimal direction from the client
- Prepare official agenda for meetings.
- Compile materials for training and meetings with minimal direction and instruction from client.
Filling and Document Management
- Develop and maintains effective filing system for the management of client needs and requirements, including classified and confidential files.
- Maintain contact details for client (business contacts etc).
- Maintain reference library (articles and business subscriptions).
- Process records for destruction or disposition with supervision.
- Maintain and update electronic files in eDRMS, eRooms and SharePoint sites as requested.
- Experience supporting executives in a large/matrixed corporate environment, or relevant customer service experience
- College Degree preferred
- Professional demeanor
- Organized, detail-oriented, competent follow through skills
- Excellent computer skills - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent communication skills – spelling, grammar and proofreading
- Superior organization skills - ability to come up with processes and follow up
- Ability to exercise good judgment/decision making when necessary
- Ability to anticipate problems and act accordingly
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task - great time management.
- Ability to take initiative - assertive and confident.
- Must have flexibility to work overtime as required
Requisition code: E18NATSASCBJ012-CL3
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top